Welcome to the Office of Academic and Student Affairs. Our primary areas of responsibility include supervision of the following academic areas and student related activities:
- Graduate and undergraduate curricula, and interdisciplinary programs
- Freshman Engineering Programs (Engineering Honors Program and Engineering Fundamentals Program)
- Engineering Advising Services
- Tickle College of Engineering international programs and recruitment efforts
- Engineering Professional Practice (co-op and internship programs)
- Engineering Diversity Programs
- Recruiting activities, including Engineering Ambassadors
- Scholarships and fellowships awarded by the Tickle College of Engineering
- Global Initiatives (international travel program)
The office also oversees outreach and international programs, academic faculty issues, such as hiring, promotion, and tenure, as well as matters regarding diversity and college benchmarking activities.
Please feel free to stop by the office any time that you may have questions, need assistance, or just want to see a friendly face. Our Staff is always ready to help!
Academic & Student Affairs Office
101 Perkins Hall
1506 Middle Drive
Knoxville, TN 37996-2011