Visitor / Guest Info
The Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Department welcomes our guests who would like to visit our facilities. Below are some helpful links to assist you in planning your trip, as well as general information about the area.
We are located in Nathan W. Dougherty Engineering Building, Room 419. It is on the far east side of campus. To obtain a guest parking pass for surrounding staff parking lots, please contact Rita Gray at (865) 974-2421. See below for links to maps and other important information.
» UTK Admissions Tours Website (Directions, Accomodations, etc.)
Areas of Interest in the Region
- About Tennessee
- About Knoxville
- Knoxville News-Sentinel On-Line
- Knoxville Weather
- Current Traffic Conditions on Major Roadways
- About the City of Oak Ridge
- The Oak Ridger (Newspaper) On-Line
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Cherokee National Forest