The opening session for the 2016 Engineers Day will be held in the Thompson-Boling Arena at 10 a.m. Thursday, October 20.
BUS LOADING/UNLOADING PARKING INFORMATION:
Buses are encouraged to arrive on campus between 9:00–9:30 a.m. to unload students. The Engineers Day bus drop-off zone will be located in front of the arena on the south side of Philip Fulmer Way. Students should proceed up the East Ramp to enter at Gate D. After drop-off, buses will need to take Peyton Manning Pass to Volunteer Blvd., then to Lake Loudoun Blvd. A PDF map for buses is available here.
Please follow the directions below to the bus parking area located at student parking area C-25.
- Turn left onto Peyton Manning Pass, then left onto Volunteer Blvd.
- Turn left onto Lake Loudoun Blvd. Turn right onto Neyland Drive westbound.
- Turn right onto Joan Cronan Way.
- Turn left onto Stephenson Drive
- Parking in the designated C-25 parking area located next to the Lady Vol Soccer Stadium
BUS LOADING INFORMATION (AFTER EVENT):
Bus Driver’s and groups are encouraged to remain in contact so that loading can be organized and quick. There will be enough parking spaces for three buses to load. Please do not park in the designated loading zone so that others may use this zone.
Please follow the directions below to the bus loading zone located on Volunteer Blvd in front of the Claxton Education Building.
- Exit lot onto Stephenson Drive to Joan Cronan Way
- Turn left onto Neyland to Lake Loudoun Blvd.
- Proceed straight to Volunteer Blvd. intersection
- Turn right onto Volunteer Blvd.
- Proceed to loading zone which will be located on right hand side at bagged parking meters in front of the Claxton Education Building
PARKING FOR CARS/VANS:
A conference rate of $5 has been arranged on behalf of Engineers Day guest at the 1545 Vol Hall Public Pay Garage. Guest will need to enter at the White Avenue entrance and obtain a parking ticket from the dispenser. Upon exiting the garage, please present your Transportation Information Sheet to the parking attendant in order to receive the discounted conference rate of $5 parking for the day.